Wednesday, June 5, 2013

NYC (New York Color) Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm

Disclaimer: Everything in this review was given to me complimentary by Influenster

When I initially saw this in my VoxBox I thought "Awesome, more lipstick!", I am quite the lipstick junkie. Upon closer inspection I realized that I had gotten a tinted lip balm. Even better! I have many lipsticks but very few tinted lip balms.




I opened the lip balm and the first thing that hit me was the amazingly yummy apple scent. I actually still find myself wanting to use this just because it smells so good!

The shade I am discussing today is Big Apple Red. It is a beautiful red color. This tinted balm is sheer but buildable. It contains shea butter, vitamin E, avocado oil and jajoba oil, which explains why it is as moisturizing as it it. It feels very nice and glides on just as nicely. It is very light weight and there is a glossy
 finish.

 On the right is the product applied with a few layers, on the left is the product applied sheerly:



There is a little apple imprinted in the middle of the lip balm, it is so cute. It almost made me not want to start using it because I didn't want to ruin the little apple. The packaging is great, just a simple twist tube and a cap. The tube is the color of the balm which is great if you just toss it in a bag, the color will be easy to find.








I really love this product, it is perfect. It is a great product to keep in your purse. It is quick to apply and you could wear it for any event or place. I have many friends in college that this would be perfect for. I actually really wish this product existed while I was in high school, I would've worn it so much.

The Applelicious balm has to be the best tinted lip balm I have ever tried and even better it isn't expensive at all! I would love to get this in more colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment