Monday, June 3, 2013

Tastykake Kandy Bar Kakes

Disclaimer: All products in this review were given to me complimentary by Influenster







No, that is not a typo, I will be discussing Tastykake Kandy Bar Kakes in Peanut Butter today.

The Peanut Butter Kandy Bar Kake is a rectangular shaped snack cake imitating the shape of a candy bar. It has chocolate cake layers with peanut butter in between covered in a chocolate kind of frosting.




By the time I was able to eat mine, one of my cats had knocked it around a bit so it doesn't look as perfect as it would've when I had first gotten it. It tasted just as good though!




The cake was soft and the peanut butter creamy.  I really enjoyed it. If I were to see it in a store I  would definitely buy it. Kandy Bar Kakes are available in s'mores, peanut butter and peppermint varieties. I would love to try the S'mores.

No comments:

Post a Comment