Friday, February 15, 2013

Lush haul

Here it is, finally, my Lush haul post! This is all the result of 2 visits to a local Lush store with a friend. These were from my first few Lush visits ever, so I'm pretty new to all of these products and to Lush its self. Some of the samples I haven't gotten to try yet, but once I do I'll do a review on all of them. The picture backgrounds and quality are a bit different. I had taken pictures of everything at two different times with different cameras and different backgrounds.


One of the coolest things I got was the Toner Tabs.
I originally bought 2 of them, but I had used one by the time I had taken pictures for this post. I will be posting a review of this along with a few other products from this haul on Monday.

Next I bought 2 Whoosh Shower Jellies. I had used my first pot a few times and loved it so much that I had to buy another when I had the chance. I have already reviewed this, you can find the review at: http://lipstickxzombie.blogspot.com/2013/01/review-lush-shower-jelly.html .

Cupcake Fresh Face Mask. I had been dying to try one of these masks, my review will be in Monday's post.

 Popcorn lip scrub. I had wanted to try one of Lush's lip scrubs very badly, luckily they had the buy 1 get 1 free sale after Christmas. My friend bought one and didn't want 2 of them so she gave me one.

 And lastly, I got a bunch of samples to try out. The ladies at my local Lush were very nice and let me get a sample of everything that I had wanted to try out.

Here are all of the samples that I got, a few of these will be on Monday's post:

                                                    Love Lettuce Fresh Face Mask

                                                                Retread Conditioner

                                                              Imperialis Face Moisturizer
                                                              Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter
                                                             Ocean Salt Facial Cleanser
                                                                     Rehab Shampoo

For some reason I do not have a picture of the top of my last sample, Daddy - O Shampoo.

That's it for this haul post! As I mentioned a few times, there will be a post on Monday of some mini reviews of some of these products. For anyone who is sick of my haul posts, I only have one left so please hang in there!















No comments:

Post a Comment