Friday, January 25, 2013

Review: Lush Shower Jelly

One day I went to the mall with a friend and discovered this amazing store called Lush. We didn't have much time that day but we looked around and had sales associate show us different products. On our way out we took one of the free catalogs that are always outside of the store. From there, the addiction started.

I looked through the catalog frequently and frequently browsed their website, without even trying anything I fell in love with Lush. This love grew even more when I went back and actually got to buy something. The first ever product I tried from Lush was their Shower Jelly.

Lush's Shower Jelly is unlike anything I have ever seen. It is a soap that is like jello. I got it in Whoosh which smells AMAZING!

This is the lid of the little pot of the Shower Jelly. The little pot that I got may not seem like much, but a little bit of this goes a very long way. I take my Shower Jelly out of the pot and cut it up into little pieces to make it last longer. They really lather up.

 I store my Shower Jelly in the fridge. You don't have to, but when I bought my first Shower Jelly (on a very cold snowy day) by the time I got home it had melted. You don't want your Shower Jelly to melt, I recommend keeping it in the fridge.

If you are going to buy anything from Lush, especially as a first timer  I recommend this. It is a product that really showcases what Lush is about, fun natural and unique products. You will also get a lot for your money with this product. The Shower Jellies smell amazing, they are fun and any time I use them my skin feels moisturized and great.

If you have a Lush near you, I urge that you go there. You can go into the store and try most products out in store and you may even be able to take home some samples from the store. My local Lush is great with samples.

I will have a haul post of the Lush products that I've gotten from my past 2 visits and I will be reviewing some more Lush products. (I have such a long list of products to review) so keep an eye out!



No comments:

Post a Comment