Saturday, July 26, 2014

Update of things

Hello lovelies!

I apologize for my absence and lack of posts. I have been dealing with a great deal of hardships due to personal matters lately. It has been really rough. I will spare you most of the details. The hardest of all has been losing my cats. Two of my three cats passed away within less than a month, including my beloved cat that I had since childhood. He passed away a week ago this evening.

My heart and mind haven't been with blogging through all of this.  My posts will most likely continue to be scattered, as more hardships are coming. I feel bad that I haven't been able to update for all of you awesome followers, but I need to take care of myself and my family. I am working on having some reviews to post and I will do my best to have some up soon.  Thank you in advanced for understanding and for keeping with my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment