Friday, December 6, 2013

Elf HD Blush Review

I never used to wear blush. It wasn't until last year that I started venturing into blush and now I wear it so much more. When I saw Elf release these HD blushes I was intrigued. At that time I hadn't tried a cream blush before and these looked great.



I have the Elf HD blush in Headliner, which is the lightest shade. It is a very light pink, which is perfect for me. I have fair skin and I tend to like lighter blushes that won't make me look like a clown (which can happen very easily with me!)








I really like the packaging, it comes in a pump. You need to shake it well before using so that the pigments don't separate. You only need a very tiny bit of this product, so it will last a long time. It is extremely pigmented and blends nicely. They last very well too.

These are dupes of Makeup For Ever Microfinish HD Blush. I have never tried MUFE's version, but they look very similar. MUFE has 14 shades available and Elf has 5 as of the time of this review. MUFE's product is $26 for .2 oz vs Elf's at $3 for .34 oz. So Elf has more product for way less. At that price, Elf's HD blush is a steal!

I really hope Elf releases more colors, I really like these blushes and would love to own more colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment