Friday, September 20, 2013

Nyx Mega Shine Lip Gloss review

When thinking of a product to review for this week that I haven't yet, these lip glosses immediately came to mind. Not sure if you can tell, but I'm not a huge lip gloss fan. Most of them are sticky and barely last an hour.  At one point when I was trying to build my personal makeup collection up a bit, I decided to add some lip glosses. I saw one shade of the Nyx gloss in particular while browsing online and I had to buy it. This was my gateway into Nyx products.



 Anyway, that shade was Dolly pink. It is the perfect, bright Barbie pink lip gloss. From there I got  Perfect Red, a gorgeous red shade and beige, which despite the name is a lovely milky nude pink. The colors in the picture above are the true colors. The lighting in my lip swatches made the colors look off.


                                                                            Beige

                                                                       Dolly Pink

                                                                      Perfect Red


These are the best lip glosses I have ever worn. They are not sticky at all. They also feel very light. They feel pretty amazing compared to every other lip gloss I've tried. They are extremely pigmented as well. Very glossy. They last the normal amount of time as any lip gloss.

I love the packaging. It has the Nyx logo printed on the side with the shade name printed on the other side. On top of the cap is a really cute bow. To apply, it has  a doe foot applicator.



Even though personally I'm not a big lip gloss fan, I love these. They are an amazing product and the price of them (Usually $5, it depends on where you buy them) makes the quality just that much better. If you are a lip gloss junkie you absolutely need some Nyx Mega Shine Lip Gloss in your collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment