Monday, July 15, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects preview

Hi everyone, I have some pretty exciting news. I was one of the Influenster brand challenge winners for Olay Fresh Effects. My prize was the entire Olay Fresh Effects line plus one to give to a friend.

                                  (Not pictured, I also got some more of the Va Va Vivid brushes)

I will be reviewing Bead Me Up, Long Live Moisture, the BB cream, and Swipe out once I have used them for a good amount of time. I have already reviewed Shine Shine Go away and the Va Va Vivid brush, you can read that review here: http://lipstickxzombie.blogspot.com/2013/03/olay-fresh-effects-vava-vivid-cleansing.html 

I will also most likely include feedback on each product from the person that I shared the second line with. Keep an eye out, these reviews will hopefully be posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment