Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May Glam Bag

This month I subscribed to Ipsy and got my very first Glam Bag!



Ipsy is a beauty subscription service that will send you 4-5 products in a makeup bag each month. They always include a mixture of full sized and deluxe sample sized products all for just $10 a month! It is definitely worth the money, the total value of products you receive most of the time (if not all the time) is worth more than what you pay. The Mirabella lipstick I received alone is a $22 lipstick.

You don't personally get to pick your products, but that's part of the fun! This is a great way to try new products. There is, however a quiz you take when you sign up that will heavily influence the products and shades you get.

If you like what you see and want to get a Glam Bag, please use my referral link:
http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-h051r3lzwoa89xn

If you do sign up and use my refferal link, please let me know. I can at least post something thanking you.


The featured brands this month are: Nume, Macadamia, St. Tropez, Zoya, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Pacifica, Juice Beauty, Mirabella and Yaby.

I received all of these products, the makeup bag and a gift certificate/coupon to Nume.

 Zoya Gie Gie Nail Polish (full sized)


                                                  Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia roll on perfume


                                            Mirabella Colour Sheers in Daydream (full sized)

                                                 Yaby concealer pan in cc008, Buff

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel (deluxe sample size)


My thoughts:

I am extremely happy with this bag, it was a great introduction to Glam Bags.

The Zoya nail polish: I already loved Zoya before getting this bag. It is actually what drew me into subscribing after kicking around the idea for a while. Gie Gie is a beautiful cute ballet slippers - like shimmery pastel pink. A very nice color for spring.

The Pacifica perfume: It smelled pretty good to me, but it just doesn't suit me so I gave it to my mom. 

The Yaby concealer: I actually really liked this concealer, although I only have had a chance to use it once. It goes on and blends very nicely. The coverage is good, it would cover everything except a  red spot or two. 

The Mirabella lipstick: When I first saw this lipstick, I can't lie I was a little disappointed. I saw pictures on instagram of girls getting this really pretty bright pink shade in their Glam Bags...and then I got this. To me it looked like a color that  a much older woman would wear. But, once I tried it on, I really liked it. It is actually a very beautiful color. It is sheer and buildable. Very moisturizing and light. 

The Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel: This is great! I have heard so many great things about their brow products and I'm so glad I was finally able to try one. This tamed my eyebrows really well without the stiff feeling that my normal brow gel gives me. 

As I said above, if you want to get a Glam Bag, please use my referral link. It is such a great and cheap way to try new products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment