Saturday, March 16, 2013

Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars Review

 Disclaimer: Everything in this post was given to me complimentary from Influenster.




Skinnygirl On-the-Go Bars are essentially granola bars that are natural, kosher, high in fiber and best of all only 180 calories per bar. The one that I received in my VoxBox and that I am reviewing is the Coco-nut with peanut butter.

When I first saw this in my VoxBox, I was not excited. I actually dreaded trying this. I thought it would be some gross health food and I am not the health food type. After putting it off, one day while typing up a review and taking pictures for the review I decided to dig in.




I was pleasantly surprised, the bar was delicious! It tasted mostly of coconut (which I love) with a hint of peanut butter. It was a great and quick snack to have while working on a blog post. This is something I could see making a great breakfast on the go. It was surprisingly filling as well.

If I ever saw these bars in a store, I would definitely buy them over my normal Quaker granola bars. They are that good.

For more about Skinnygirl visit:  http://bit.ly/Z82f6r . For more on Skinnygirl products visit: http://bit.ly/W2l6g1

No comments:

Post a Comment