Saturday, March 16, 2013

Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response Review

 Disclaimer: Everything in this post was given to me complimentary by Influenster.




I didn't know what to think when a deodorant was included in my SweetHeart VoxBox. I have always been a Dove girl and I had never even thought of trying any other deodorant.

Secret claims that their  Clinical Strength Stress Response deodorant contains a triple action technology that provides prescription strength against wetness, odor fighting capsules to absorb odor and skin smoothing conditioners. It also boasts that it is a sponsor of Oprah's Lifeclass.

I was pretty excited to try this deodorant. Anyone that knows me personally probably knows by now that I stress a lot and I stress over a lot of things. So this  would be the perfect deodorant for me. Now does it actually work?




I tried this deodorant in a few different ways. First I put it on as I normally would at the beginning of the day. At the end of that day there was absolutely zero wetness.

The next way I tried it was as directed at bedtime. Any time I used this before bed, my underarms were completely dry when that normally isn't the case (I know, too much information. Sorry!).

Lastly, I tried this deodorant the day I got my wisdom teeth removed, which was an extremely stressful day for me. This deodorant did live up to its name. It protected me from normal and stress sweat, keeping my underarms completely dry.





Overall, this is a great deodorant. It has worked well every time and every way that I have tried it. I got the Serene Citrus scent, which smelled great and lasted all day.



 At first I didn't like how this was more of a wet/cream deodorant instead of a solid one, but I am used to it now and I don't mind it. I would totally buy this again.

To find out more about Secret deodorant, visit: http://bit.ly/XSlF9h .

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great review, Heather! Thank you :) xoxo - Influenster

    ReplyDelete