Friday, March 15, 2013

Bath and Body Works After Holiday Haul

This is a very long overdue post, and the last in my series of after holiday haul posts. I hadn't discovered Bath and Body works until I was on a shopping trip to the mall with Vicky right before Thanksgiving. I had always walked past the store never stopping in. I'm so very glad that she introduced me to the wonderfulness of this store. Everything in this post is from an online order and a visit to the store.

Pretty much everything here I had gotten on sale. At the time every holiday item was on clearance, they had a hair care sale on their website and $4 lotions and shower gels.

Winter Candy Apple Shower Gel. I love sweet and fruity scents, but I was unsure at first about this shower gel based on some reviews on the website. I went ahead with it anyway, hoping I would like this. I didn't just like this, I love this scent! I will be using this year round, it smells so good! This has become one of my favorite scents. It is as described, a candied apple scent. I also have the matching lotion that I bought on amazon.com. This is the very first Bath and Body works shower gel I have ever used and it certainly won't be the last.

Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion. I bought this online looking for a good lotion, but unsure of the scents available. I love anything vanilla scented, so I figured this would be a safe bet. I was so right, this is a heavenly smelling lotion. It's very hard for me to describe the scent myself, to me it smells like a mixture of vanilla and sugar cookies. I also get a kind of salty - sweet smell from it. Bath and Body works' website describes this scent as having fragrance notes of  caramel, burnt sugar and vanilla.

Strawberry Sparkler Body lotion. This is a very sweet strawberry scented lotion. I love it, but a lot of people may not due to how sweet smelling it is. Strawberry next to apple are my favorite fruity scents so this is a perfect lotion for me.

Black Raspberry and Vanilla Moisturizing Conditioner. There was a really good hair care sale going on and I needed a good moisturizing conditioner, so I thought I would give this a try. I wish my local Bath and Body Works carried the hair care products so that I could buy this again (without the annoying shipping cost). Not only does it smell amazing, but this is as promised a very moisturizing conditioner. What I love most is how this is color safe! Although I haven't dyed my hair in a long time, I have been trying to preserve the bit of color that I have left and this certainly does the job.

Cinnamon Frosting candle. Vicky bought a mini candle of this for me during my very first visit to the store and I loved it so much, I had to buy another one. It is as described a cinnamon frosting candle. It is a good quality candle which fills the room with scent.

I got a bunch of PocketBacs. While I was in high school, I would always see kids with these on their purses and backpacks. This was the very first thing I insisted I get from Bath and Body Works. These are great little things, they sanitize your hands well without drying them out and they smell amazing. There are so many scents to choose from and they are rotated often depending on the season. The only problem I have with these are how addicting they are! Since taking the pictures for this post, I probably have at least 20 of these!

I also got this PocketBac holder, which I keep clipped onto my purse. It was a steal at only $0.25!








No comments:

Post a Comment