Thursday, March 7, 2013

Influenster SweetHeart VoxBox

                                                             
                       Everything in this post was given to me complimentary from Influenster.

As you may know from previous posts, I do a lot with Influenster.com. I have gotten a VoxBox from them before and had so much fun participating in the program and reviewing all of the products. I was even more excited when I was selected to receive this VoxBox, the SweetHeart VoxBox. I was very surprised when I opened my box to see all of this:


In the box was a travel size of Not Your Mother's Beach Babe spray, Olay Fresh Effects Va Va Vivid cleansing system, Skinnygirl Daily Skinnygirl On-the-Go Bar, and Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response deodorant.

The outside of the box also had a pink heart glued to it, which I thought was really cute.


I will be posting individual review posts for everything I received (yes, even the Skinnygirl bar, even though this is a beauty blog). These review posts might not be up for a week or two, next week I will be getting all of my wisdom teeth out at once and I will need some time to recover from that. I'm hoping to have at least some of the reviews posted this weekend or even the end of next week. Don't worry about not seeing posts from me next week, I already have some queued to post! Keep your eyes out for reviews of all of these products, which will be coming soon to this blog. I can't wait to share what I think!


No comments:

Post a Comment