Friday, February 1, 2013

Sephora haul

Next in this series of hauls that I've been doing with my post-holiday makeup buys is my Sephora haul! This is a result of two different visits to the store and a purchase online.

Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity cleanser. I have two of these! The first one I bought at a Sephora store during one of my mall trips with a friend. I saw this for only $3 and had to grab it. Once I tried it out, I loved it. Then I saw this online for the same price and got another tube. This is a great value for only $3.


Philosophy Purity Made Simple. This is my all time favorite cleanser. This is the smallest bottle that Sephora sells of it.

Fresh Soy Face Cleanser. I got this as a 100 point bonus during a store purchase. I love trying out different cleansers and it is a pretty decent size for a deluxe sample.

This is everything from the Smashbox Try It Kit. I have only used the lip gloss so far, but once I try everything there will be a review on it. My only complaint is that I wish the primer sample was bigger. It is a very expensive primer though, so I really can't complain too much.

I got another OCC lip tar, this time I got Queen. I am hugely in love with these things. I really wish my local Sephora carried more colors. Right now they only carry about 3-4 different colors and they have them in the area where you wait to check out, not in an actual display.


This is the Sephora Face Complexion brush. It is a manual brush that you use with your cleanser to wash your face. I really like it so far, it's a tad bit rough. I wish the brush was a little bit softer but it overall is a good brush especially for the price.

This is a deluxe sample of Tarte Smooth Operator Micronized Clay Finishing powder. I got it was a 100 point bonus along with some samples of Tarte's new BB cream. By the time I took pictures of all of these products, I had already given away most of the BB cream samples.


Nars Orgasm blush. This is probably the most popular high end blush or at least the most raved about. I had been dying to get my hands on this.

Benefit High Beam, another product I had been wanting to get very badly.

This is a deluxe sample size that I bought of Urban Decay's All Nighter spray. I'm really excited to try this and see how it compares to E.L.F's Mist and Set.

Sephora Collection Double-Ended Waterproof Smudge liner. I got this on sale for only $3! There is a brown end and a black end, I had been wanting a brown liner so badly. There is a really cool design on this eyeliner when you hold it up into the might, it didn't photograph though.

The last two items I got were part of a promotion Sephora was having on their website. On orders over a certain amount you could choose 2 deluxe samples. I chose the Buxom Lash Mascara and Smashbox Luminizing primer. They did not photograph well at all between the lettering on the mascara tube and the shimmer in the Smashbox primer.











No comments:

Post a Comment