Thursday, September 13, 2012

Weekly Beauty Tip # 9: Lock in your lip color

A great way to lock in your lipstick is to use a clear lip liner around the lips.This will lock in your lip color while preventing bleeding and feathering.

A product I recommend using would be E.L.F's Lip lock pencil. ($3 at eyeslipsface.com)
Lip Lock Pencil
(Image from www.eyeslipsface.com)

This is a clear lip liner that is made to use outside of the lips. It really does it's job. I use this every single time that I wear lipstick and it works all day to keep my lips looking perfect.



Another way to help your lipstick stay would be to apply the lip color to your lips then blot the color with a tissue. Next, lightly apply powder over the lip color (I recommend a light dusting of a translucent powder, let it set for about 30 seconds) and then reapply your lip color.


No comments:

Post a Comment