Friday, April 11, 2014

Etude House All Over Color Review

As you saw in my haul post (http://lipstickxzombie.blogspot.com/2014/04/ordering-korean-makeup-haul.html) I recently purchased 2 of the Etude House All Over Color in Peach Sugar Cake and Blueberry cheesecake. There are 5 shades in all. This product is from the Sweet Recipe line, which consists of products packaged to look like desserts. It's such a cute line.

The All Over Color is 3 products in 1.  It is meant to be able to be used as a blush, eyeshadow and lipstick. I have never tried it on my lips due to many bloggers saying it is horrible as a lip color.





The packaging is adorable!! The product comes in this little tin that looks like a cupcake. It is very colorful and detailed. The tin even comes in a box resembling a baker's cupcake box.










I would say there is a good amount of product and since it is pigmented, you do not need a lot.

Both (and I'm assuming all) smell like peaches. It isn't a heavy scent and it doesn't stick around once you apply it.

Blueberry cheesecake is a purple toned fuschia pink. It is a beautiful color. It looks scary in the tin but it is very wearable. It has more pink in it than purple.

(Oops I forgot to take a picture of this before I swatched it -_-')


Peach Sugar Cake is a peach with pink tones.  It is a beautiful more natural looking color.



These are fantastic as cream blushes. They dry to a powder like finish and stay put all day.

I really love this product, especially the packaging and I plan on getting the Strawberry Chiffon cake (the pink one).

No comments:

Post a Comment