Thursday, January 9, 2014

Review: Olay Fresh Effects Bead Me up Exfoliating Cleanser



A while back I reviewed the rest of the Olay Fresh Effects line. I have finally been able to use Bead Me Up enough to give it an informed review. Bead Me Up is an exfoliating cleanser.  As exfoliating cleansers go (at least the ones that I have tried) this one is pretty unique. 



This cleanser foams like Shine Shine Go Away to help clean all of the dirt out of your pores.  Because it foams, you do not need to use a lot of product.  It also has a ton of tiny little microbeads to exfoliate.  The microbeads are very, very small. When I use it on my already damp face, I can barely feel any exfoliation going on. But when I use it on dry skin, it exfoliates a lot better.  I would recommend trying it either way based on your preference, but I feel this cleanser exfoliates better on dry skin than on wet skin.

Cleansing wise, this cleans really well! My skin definitely feels clean and fresh.  It is not drying like Shine Shine Go Away. 

This isn’t the best face scrub I have tried; I have tried many that exfoliate much better. But as cleanser, this is great and it does have the added benefit of light exfoliation. 



The packaging is the same as Shine Shine Go Away, a squeeze tube. Which I like, it makes it easy to dispense the product. 

I should mention that this year, Olay is expanding the Fresh Effects line. The new products include:

-Swirled Deep  Pore Clean Plus Exfoliating  Scrubs in three scents:  Green Apple and Jasmine Tea, White Grapefruit and Green Tea and Honeysuckle and White Tea
- Dew Over Hydrating Gel Moisturizer
- Soak up the Sun Protection  Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 15
- As Fresh As New Exfoliating Wet Cloths
- Bright on Schedule Eye Awakening Cream

These new products seem great and I am excited to try quite a few of them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment