Friday, September 13, 2013

Lush Oatifix Fresh Face Mask review

As promised in my Catastrophe Cosmetic review, here is the Oatifix one! I decided to give this one a try after my best friend raved about it and when Lush was out of Catastrophe Cosmetic. I decided to just buy it instead of sampling and I'm really happy I did.



Lush Fresh Face masks are natural and fresh. They must be kept refrigerated, they also have a short shelf life. I keep mine in the freezer, which really extends their life. You can only purchase these in store, since they are so fresh.

                              (This isn't a picture of a fresh pot, it has been used a few times, fyi.)

Oatifix is great for dry skin. It contains ingredients like oatmeal, bananas, vanilla and ground almonds. It is also great for sensitive skin. This is a thicker mask with all of the oatmeal, so you may need to apply a thicker layer than you normally would with a mask. It smells really, really good. Just like a cookie! One of my favorite Lush employees told me when I bought it that she has to fight off the urge to eat it every time she uses it!

Every time I use it, my skin is calmed and it feels extremely soft and also moisturized. This is a great mask and is definitely one of my favorites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment