Friday, July 19, 2013

Benefit High Beam Review

Finally I have gotten to this review! High Beam is probably one of the most well known luminizers out there. What is a luminizer? It is basically a highlighter to add some luminance or a glow to your face.



 High Beam is a light, pinky liquid luminizer. It comes in a bottle with a brush, very similar to nail polish. I love this packaging so much, it makes this product so much easier to use and it makes less of a mess. To use, just dab a little on and blend.




Although this is a pinky liquid, when blended out you don't see any color. You are left with a nice dewy glow. High Beam definitely lives up to expectations. It doesn't make my face look like a glitter ball. It blends easily and nicely. It feels great and lasts a good amount of time. It's not sticky. A little bit goes a long way, so this product will last you forever.


                                                  (High Beam dabbed on, not blended)

                                                           (High Beam blended)


I love High Beam so much, it is my favorite luminizer ever. The color is perfect for my fair skin. For you ladies with more tan complexions, you may want to check out Moon Beam which is a golden colored version of High Beam.

I should add that there are many dupes out there for this product. Some of those include Nyx Liquid Glow Illuminator, Elf Shimmering Facial Whip and Hard Candy Glow All The Way Luminizer. I am not sure how the Nyx and the Hard Candy products compare. I do own some Elf Shimmering Facial Whip and I feel that High Beam is better and works better for me. High Beam's packaging makes it easier to worth with while the Shimmering Facial Whip comes in a tube (as do the Nyx and Hard Candy products).

No comments:

Post a Comment