Friday, April 12, 2013

ELF Haul

Hello lovelies! Today I thought I would finally post my Elf haul. I've said it before, I love Elf so much and I'm always so excited when one of their packages shows up at my door. I'm not just posting this to be like "Oh look at all of the cool stuff I bought that I will eventually review". I would actually really like some feedback from some of you. I would like to know what out of this post would anyone like to see reviewed. Or any Elf products in general you would like to see reviewed. I own so many of their products, if there is one you would like me to review and I have it, I will gladly do a review.

Anyway, onto the haul.

First up, the Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara. I always have a few of these kicking around, I use it to keep my eyebrows in place and it really does its job well. Both ends of the product are the same thing. One of the best things about this product: it's only $1.


The new HD blush in Headliner. I have been wanting to try one of these out so badly. Once I have had the chance to properly test this out, there will definitely be a review on it.

Studio small stipple brush. I bought this just for use with the HD blush.


Mineral blush in Joy. I had been wanting to try out one of the mineral blushes for a while. I had also heard this was a dupe for Benefit's Dandelion blush.

Lip Lock Pencil. This is one of my favorite Elf products. I might do a review of this eventually. Would anyone like a review of this in particular?


                                                               Mineral Eye Brightener.

Eyebrow Treat and Tame. I really wanted to try a liquid brow filler. I haven't tried the treat side yet, but I'm hoping it'll work if I ever over wax my eyebrows.

                                                            Baked Blush in Passion Pink.

Maximum Coverage Concealer. I really wanted another concealer for under the eyes and for when I don't feel like wearing my beloved Hard Candy Glamoflauge.

Essential Brightening Eye Color in Nouveau Neutrals. This was a free gift that Elf sent me for filling out the email referral after placing my order.

So that's everything! Please let me know if there is anything from this post or any Elf product at all that you would want to see a review of.





No comments:

Post a Comment