Friday, March 1, 2013

Review: Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter

My second time going into Lush I received a sample of this. One of the sales ladies showing me products had just done a demo of it for another customer and she had asked if I would like to try a sample of it. I am always up for trying new products so of course I got it.

I didn't know what Lemony Flutter was or what it did and it was overshadowed by other products I wanted to try (such as the Ocean Salt cleanser) so it sat in the back of my sample drawer for some time.

One day I was going through my sample drawer and I found it again. I checked it out on the Lush website to figure out what I was actually supposed to do with it and I tried it out.






Lemony Flutter is a cuticle butter with so many different uses. Use it as intended as a cuticle butter, a lip balm, even a lotion on very rough patches of skin. It has so many great things for your skin in it too.

I absolutely love it. Within a week or two my peeling cracked cuticles have greatly improved. It also acts as a great lip balm after using my Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub. The smell which is actually my favorite thing about this cuticle butter is amazing. It has a lemon scent which reminds me of lemon Fruity Pebbles.

A little bit goes a very long way with this product, which is a great thing. With the price tag ($16.95 for a small pot of it) you do not want to have to buy this too often. Yes, the price is very steep for the amount of product you get, but it will last a long time.

If you are like me and have a hard time spending $17 on a small thing of cuticle butter, split the cost with a friend. Although there are many Lush products I haven't tried I can say this multi-tasker is a must have. I know I will be buying this whether I split the cost with a friend or buy it all on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment