Friday, February 8, 2013

Skin 79 Hot Pink BB Cream review

When the BB cream craze started in the U.S, I like everyone else was curious to see what all of the hype was about. I was a little hesitant though when I heard all of these horrible things about the BB creams that were being released by American companies. I'm pretty cautious with what I buy when it comes to makeup, I hate wasting my money or buying a product that I would later hate. I also admit that I can be pretty cheap, so if I'm going to splurge on something I need to make sure that I will like it.  So I did some research and stumbled upon the world of Korean BB creams. I then settled for a Skin 79 BB cream.

I bought this particular product from a seller on amazon. When buying Asian BB creams you need to be careful, there are some fakes out there. I did my research and chose a seller with a good rating that had been selling genuine, legit BB cream. Please ignore my writing on the packaging!! That is just so that I know that the product is opened and to use it (I store this in with some of my unopened backup stock of products).

The BB cream is stored in this pretty good sized cylinder shaped packaging with a very convenient pump. I really like the pump, but there isn't a cover for it can get messy if you store this in a train case or makeup bag. This is why I keep mine in the box.

There is a really cool label at the bottom that is clear when unopened but when opened it will show grey and black. This is also an authenticity label.


The product its self looks like this:



When blended out a bit:

Completely blended out after sitting on my skin for a few minutes:

It blends right into my skin and matches perfectly. When applying a BB cream I recommend patting it on and letting it sit for a minute or two before blending so that it can adjust to your skin. I usually stipple mine on then blend it in.

This BB cream has medium coverage, I have redness in my face which this didn't completely cover up so I have to put a little concealer on top. I don't use this product enough or on an every day basis so I don't really see a difference in my skin. I usually wear this on lazy days when I don't feel like putting on a lot of product. I do love how it feels and how it blends in. I don't even really need to set it with powder like I do with my foundation. Any time I have worn it, it has lasted all day.

If you are looking for a good BB cream to try out, this is a great one. The more I use it the more I love it and I am planning on ordering more of this soon. It is great for when you don't have the time for a lengthy makeup application or if you just don't feel like wearing a lot of product.



No comments:

Post a Comment