Monday, January 7, 2013

I won an Urban Decay contest!

The title of this post says it all, I won an Urban Decay contest! Urban Decay's twitter ( https://twitter.com/UrbanDecay411 ) had a contest just before Christmas and I won it. I have always loved Urban Decay and now after receiving more of their products and dealing with their awesome customer service, I love them so much more.

This is my first of (surprise!) a few haul posts I've had planned. I'm not reviewing anything in this post, the reviews will come later.

For this contest I was able to pick 5 products of my choice. So I chose the Naked 2 palette ( I already had the Naked palette, but that's for another post), primer potion in Eden, 24/7 liner in Perversion (I had been dying to get this nearly as much as the naked palettes), the brow box in Brown Sugar, and naked skin foundation in .5.

As you can see the people at Urban Decay sent me a very nice note with everything and they sent me everything very fast.

Here are some closeups of the product. Just a heads up since I have good pictures of them already, I will probably use these same pictures when I post reviews of these products.


So there's my first haul post! I have been wanting to do one for so long! I do have a few more planned out that I will be posting sometime soon and I have SO many things to review so keep on the lookout for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment