Friday, December 14, 2012

Review: The Wet Brush

The Wet Brush is something I had been looking at for a long time and debating whether or not to buy. Finally, I gave in and got it.


I don't have my own picture of the product, I didn't save the packaging because I didn't think I would be reviewing it and I don't want to post a picture of the brush covered in hair (that would be gross).

This brush is a miracle worker. I have a lot of hair, and my hair is very long. It is always getting tangled and it's always hard to brush when wet. I can tell you that I will never have this problem again! The Wet Blush literally glides through wet hair, never gets hung up and really does brush out knots and tangles extremely well. This brush has very flexible bristles, where a normal brush has stiff bristles. That is the key to how this brush works.

I have not had a single problem since I got this brush, I have not had any tangle that I could not brush out. It works on every hair type and texture. Even though this was made to use in wet hair you can use it in dry too. The brush comes in a lot of colors, which is great too. My only complaint is that the handle of the brush seems like it could be broken easily if you aren't too careful.

Every woman and girl should have one of these brushes, especially if you have long hair like I do. It is inexpensive, I only payed about $7 on amazon for it. Keep in mind that amazon's prices do change a lot, so you may get a higher or lower price than I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment