Thursday, October 18, 2012

Weekly Beauty Tip #14: Use a setting spray

If you are finding that your makeup is still wearing off even when you use a face primer, use a setting spray. Setting spray is like hairspray, but for your face.

There are two setting sprays I would recommend using. The first would be the very popular and much raved about All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray by Urban Decay.



Urban Decay - All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
This spray is raved about by everyone from beauty bloggers to top makeup artist. If you want your makeup to last as long as 16 hours, this is your setting spray. If you have problems with your makeup melting by the end of the day, this is your setting spray.  You can get this product from Sephora, Sephora.com or by purchasing it from Urban Decay's own website at www.urbandecay.com

The next setting spray I would recommend getting is E.L.F's Studio Makeup Mist and Set.





This is a cheaper alternative to Urban Decay's setting spray. I have never tried  All Nighter (although I plan to someday so I can do a comparison), but I do own this setting spray. This is a good setting spray, I would recommend it for those that are on a tight budget and can't afford to buy All Nighter. When I wear this my makeup lasts me all day. You can purchase it from E.LF's website (I am always talking about E.L.F's products, for those of you who still do not know the website it is www.eyeslipsface.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment