Monday, October 1, 2012

Halloween nails: Zombie

I normally don't post about nails and I do not do other people's nails (I can barely do my own!), but I did a really cool Halloween nail design that my assistant/test model insisted that I post.


This actually was not too difficult to do! I started with a base coat, then I painted my nails with Essie Mojito Madness,save the middle finger nail on my right hand (I always paint this differently). On that nail, I used a pink OPI nail polish, I don't know what it's called the bottle I used did not have a sticker stating the name.

Next I took my black Migi nail art pen (these are a lifesaver!) and drew on the stitches. Then on the pink nail, the brain lines. The hardest part of this was the brain nail. At the end I added a coat of clear top coat (a must for any manicure).

I got the idea for this nail design from a picture on google, I don't have the link but if the person who posted the picture finds this post, I will gladly give them credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment